Saturday, June 22, 2013

List to do in June


I know June is almost over, but I decided to make a list of what I want to do before June ends.


            
                   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Hopefully with one full week left I will get all this done. Also I really like what I am wearing today so here’s a picture.
The shirt is a hand-me-down and the shorts are from American Eagle. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

  1. I really love your shorts and good luck at College :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog :) It's so cute! Keep in touch yeah? x

    thenoisythinker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I am in the middle of making something similar!
    have fun with all of them :)

    lovely blog<3

    xxBianca
    www.xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that shirt is yes and I'm going to Chicago too in a few days eeee!! have fun:)) xx

    queeenpriscilla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete